About Me

My photo
I started painting and writing messages of a spiritual nature after surviving a shooting incidence. This was a surprise to me at the time but now I am used to it happening and have been able to help friends with intuitive messages in their time of need. (See Books) I also paint for the fun of it and never know what is going to happen.Sometimes I just need to verbalise an emotion.

Friday, November 23, 2012

The Gateway

Dying is a gateway
To greater things beyond.
Although there is a special time
For each and every one
Don’t be in a rush to leave
You have your destiny to fulfil.
Just knowing the glory that awaits
Can make your earthly trials
Seem as a pinprick compared
With the timeless eternity that
Your soul has earned.
Do not fear life’s ending
When it draws near
But arm yourself with knowledge
And welcome the change
In your state of being.
Live, love, laugh and learn
Is all that is asked of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment