About Me

My photo
I started painting and writing messages of a spiritual nature after surviving a shooting incidence. This was a surprise to me at the time but now I am used to it happening and have been able to help friends with intuitive messages in their time of need. (See Books) I also paint for the fun of it and never know what is going to happen.Sometimes I just need to verbalise an emotion.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Solitary Musing



I stand alone upon the beach
Like many have I’m sure
And wonder where the waves
Have been before they came ashore.

Have they come from very far
Or do they ebb and flow eternally
Bound to this one spot
As prisoners on a chain.

I look down to see my feet
Encased in piebald sand.
Each grain far from its origin
Of solid rock and stone.

I look above my head to watch
The seagull’s aerial dance.
White wings flash with sunlight
Obeying the laws of flight.

In the far distance the azure sky
Meets the ultramarine dark sea.
A slight curve is all to tell
My wondering glance there’s more

More beyond and over
That deceptive finishing line
Which in the past fooled many
To believe the earth was flat.

 ©Eve Oct. 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment