About Me

My photo
I started painting and writing messages of a spiritual nature after surviving a shooting incidence. This was a surprise to me at the time but now I am used to it happening and have been able to help friends with intuitive messages in their time of need. (See Books) I also paint for the fun of it and never know what is going to happen.Sometimes I just need to verbalise an emotion.

Sunday, March 10, 2013


Early morning air

The first whiff of early morning
Coming through the open window
Holds a special anticipation.
There is a promise that anything
Is possible if only one dared.
A freshness and a clarity like
A transparent veil enfolds me
Soon to leave behind a fragile
Imprint as the day becomes alive.
It is up to me entirely to breathe in,
And take hold of this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment