About Me

My photo
I started painting and writing messages of a spiritual nature after surviving a shooting incidence. This was a surprise to me at the time but now I am used to it happening and have been able to help friends with intuitive messages in their time of need. (See Books) I also paint for the fun of it and never know what is going to happen.Sometimes I just need to verbalise an emotion.

Friday, September 28, 2012

The Dream


Wrapped in the mists of far off time.
I could not see your face; it was not clear,
But I knew that it was you.
You who made the sun and stars
To shine so bright for me
Whenever you were near.
You touched my dreams and came to me
And sent sweet perfume to enrapture.
You could not stay and went  away
Leaving a memory, a wisp of knowing,
To permeate my senses.
Even in the telling it is not real
And may soon fade away,
Away to Dreamland

No comments:

Post a Comment