About Me

My photo
I started painting and writing messages of a spiritual nature after surviving a shooting incidence. This was a surprise to me at the time but now I am used to it happening and have been able to help friends with intuitive messages in their time of need. (See Books) I also paint for the fun of it and never know what is going to happen.Sometimes I just need to verbalise an emotion.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Ode to the Sun After a Dark winter


    

Radiant sun we’ve missed you
Missed your warmth and comfort
Spirits have been sinking ever lower
Then, O joyous wonder of a morn
The grey and gloom dispersed
And there you were sliding
Into view above the darkened hills
Your beams like fingers reached out
And touched the earth so chill
Touched the weary and the old
And made them feel like gold.
We know you cannot stay
Nor would we wish it so
For cloud rain and wind also
Have their usefulness
But please do not be so long away.

No comments:

Post a Comment