About Me

My photo
I started painting and writing messages of a spiritual nature after surviving a shooting incidence. This was a surprise to me at the time but now I am used to it happening and have been able to help friends with intuitive messages in their time of need. (See Books) I also paint for the fun of it and never know what is going to happen.Sometimes I just need to verbalise an emotion.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Survival



I feel my central core
Is like a slender stem.
It has difficulty withstanding
The push and pull of stronger
Outside, intrusive, influences.
How to remain true to self
Even to know what that is.
The survival of the real me
Is crucial to my existence
But is everyday subject to attack.
Subtle changes take place
Which over time alter my
Perception of the real me.
Am I who I was meant to be.
Has the journey from cradle to grave
Made me into a different me.
Will I recognise the essence
Of myself when that is all that’s left.

No comments:

Post a Comment