About Me

My photo
I started painting and writing messages of a spiritual nature after surviving a shooting incidence. This was a surprise to me at the time but now I am used to it happening and have been able to help friends with intuitive messages in their time of need. (See Books) I also paint for the fun of it and never know what is going to happen.Sometimes I just need to verbalise an emotion.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

SEA  CHANGE

It is a bright clear day
As I look out upon the bay.
Yesterday the sea had had its say,
No one had dared to pass that way.

The white fury was magnificently spent;
Even the seagulls had been sent
Winging away to perch on a distant
Point, observing the mad enchantment.

The anchored boats were but playthings
Of the waves that went rolling and adventuring
By kind permission of their King,
Intent upon their short-lived fling.

As I look now at this same the bay
Its hard to picture the sea that way.
Old King Neptune rests himself today.
The waves are bidden not to play.


No comments:

Post a Comment