About Me

My photo
I started painting and writing messages of a spiritual nature after surviving a shooting incidence. This was a surprise to me at the time but now I am used to it happening and have been able to help friends with intuitive messages in their time of need. (See Books) I also paint for the fun of it and never know what is going to happen.Sometimes I just need to verbalise an emotion.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Ode to Escapism


I crave some peace
Peace to find my inner self.
Life makes demands
I do not always want
To answer their call.

Child, pupil, sweetheart, wife
Mother, grandmother, friend,
Foe, nurse, adviser, comforter,
The list goes on but deep
Inside just who am I.

I feel would like to escape
To that place that is so
Secret I will never be found
Until I am ready to take
Part in Life again.

Will the me that I discover
Be someone that I like
Admire even, or will I find
Deep disappointment in
The person I have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment