About Me

My photo
I started painting and writing messages of a spiritual nature after surviving a shooting incidence. This was a surprise to me at the time but now I am used to it happening and have been able to help friends with intuitive messages in their time of need. (See Books) I also paint for the fun of it and never know what is going to happen.Sometimes I just need to verbalise an emotion.

Saturday, August 25, 2012




Future Shock 

Is this what the air around me
Would look like if I could
See all the transmissions
Cutting through my space.
Telephones, televisions, radios, Ipads
Transmissions of all varieties slicing
Through my body with no regard
For the effect upon my cells.
No wonder I sometimes feel I’m
Not in full control of myself.
I’m absorbing other people’s text
Messages and communications.
Negative, positive, and neutral
Vibrations abound and invade.

No comments:

Post a Comment